Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
This paint is a ‘one component’ paint base on acrylic emulsion resin which its film were-formed by evaporation. After film formation it has good adhesion and appearance and resistance against scratch, moisture atmospheric condition. This product applied on cemented plaster as decorative and protective coating. Its drying time is really short and it can be-washed easily.
• The surface should be free from any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil and grease
• Mechanical and chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environmental condition and service life.
• Apply the paint immediately followed by
• Flush equipment with cleaner before use
• Stir paint with a power mixer
• Use water for adjusting the viscosity
• The thinner should be added gradually
• The consumption depends on temperature and type of equipment and thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with water
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Density , solid contents theoretical coverage are dependent on color
• Pot life, drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure. For better adhesion on un steel, we offer wash primer as on under.
• This information given 25°C temperatureand changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to saleengineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.