Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
It is a two component coating base on epoxy resin and modified by phenol which includes general properties of this kind of resin such as excellent adhesion, long term resistance to corrosion, chemical resistance and hardness. This product contains anti- corrosive pigment and is used as a primer layer in a complete system of coating or single layer. It can be used in industrial environments, lining storage tanks exposed to immersion splash sea water, and etc.
• The surface should be free from any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil and grease
• Mechanical and chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environmental condition and service life.
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation.
• Flush equipment with cleaner before use
• Stir two components with a power mixer. Notice pot life time and mixing ratio
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity • The thinner should be added gradually
• The consumption depends on temperature and type of equipment and thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with Shakiba’s thinner
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Density , solid contents theoretical coverage are dependent on color
• Pot life, drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure. For better adhesion on un steel, we offer wash primer as on under.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.