Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Acrylic silicone is a one component coating. This paint is a silicone- modified acrylic which is heat resistant up to 250`c. The product is recommended for exteriors of steel structures. Exposed to high temperatures in power plant, oil production and refining plants.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use
• Stir paint with a power mixer (max.2.min).
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity
• The thinner should be added gradually
• The consumption depends on temperature and type of equipment and thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with Shakiba’s thinner .
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Drying time is dependent or air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner and recommended to avoid high thickness of the paint; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.