Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Iron Oxide epoxy is a two component coating. This product as a general purpose rust preventing primer for epoxy system, on steel and other metal surfaces, and high chemical and water resistance. If condition exists that is not within the requirement or limitations described. Such a coating system is commended for power plants petrochemical & oil refining, steel structures, and etc.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• For ferrous & Steel use blast in accordance with sa2 or sa2 ½ & remove all the abrasive residues & dust from the surface after sandblasting.
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use
• Stir component A (base) with a Power Mixer.
• Add hardener to base in the proper Mixing continue stirring for 5-10 Minutes.
• After 20 – 30 minutes add Shakiba’s thinner for ready to use
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity.
• The consumption depends on temperature & type of equipment & thickness paint
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Pot life, drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure For better adhesion on un steel, we offer wash primer as on under.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline
• For better adhesion on un steel , we offer wash primer as on under. all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert .
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.