Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Red lead epoxy is a two component coating. This product as a general purpose rust preventing primer for epoxy system, on steel and other metal surfaces, and red lead as on anti – corrosion pigment. This primer is a heavy- Duty coating with good adhesion, hardness and reasonable resistance against water and chemical. Such a coating system is recommended for power plants petrochemical & oil refining, steel structures etc.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• For ferrous & Steel use blast in accordance with sa2 or sa2 ½ & remove all the abrasive residues & dust from the surface after sandblasting.
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use
• Stir component A (base) with a Power Mixer.
• Add hardener to base in the proper Mixing continue stirring for 5-10 Minutes.
• After 20 – 30 minutes add Shakiba’s thinner for ready to use – Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity.
• The consumption depends on temperature & type of equipment & thickness paint
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Pot life,drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure. For better adhesion on un steel, we offer wash primer as on under.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.