Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Semi gloss alkyd paint is a one component coating. Proper coverage and high resistance to atmospheric condition are some of the main properties of this product. It is used as a topcoat on wood and masonry surfaces. This paint is recommended for exterior & interior surfaces of building, steel structures and semi industrial environments.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• For ferrous & Steel use blast in accordance with sa2 or sa2 ½ & remove all the abrasive residues& dust from the surface after sandblasting.
• Apply the paint immediately followed surface preparation
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use -Stir paint with a Power Mixer.
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity.
• The thinner should be added gradually.
• The consumption depends on temperature & type of equipment & thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with Shakiba’s thinner.
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Density , solid contents theoretical coverage are dependent on color
• Drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure. For better adhesion on un steel, we offer wash primer a son under
• This information given 25° Ctemperature and changed temperature cause to change data
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.