Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Stoving alkyd melamine top coat is a one component coating. This paint base on alkyd resin & melamine formaldehyde resin. The gloss of this product is high and stable; it has high resistance to moisture, water, petrol oil and grease. Excellent good resistance to heat after baking , It is not recommended to use. It can be used for metal & steel surfaces such as bikes and motor bikes refrigerator. Washing machine, Boiler & cars.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use
• Stir paint with a Power Mixer. – Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity.
• The thinner should be added gradually.
• The consumption depends on temperature& type of equipment &thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with Shakiba’s thinner.
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Density , solid contents theoretical coverage are dependent on color
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert .
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.