Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Zinc rich epoxy primer is a three component coating. In the suitable condition, Zinc in this Primer can be creating an electrochemical protection on the surface such as galvanic condition. It gives a cathode protection film with the maximum performance on structural steel, machinery, pipes and tanks oil, refineries, power plants. This Primer alone is not suitable for immersion in acid or alkaline solution. As a versatile long-life primer steel, suitable for application on industrial structures to be exposed in severe corrosive atmospheres.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environmental condition & the service life
• For ferrous & Steel use blast in accordance with sa2 or sa2 ½ & remove all the abrasive residues & dust from the surface after sandblasting.
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation .
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use
• Stir component A (powder) and B (solution) with a Power Mixer.
• Add component C (hardener) to base in the proper Mixing continue stirring for 5-10Minutes.
• After 20 – 30 minutes add Shakiba’s thinner for ready to use – Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity.
• The consumption depends on temperature & type of equipment & thickness paint
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water check with a medical doctor.
• Pot life, drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert .
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.