Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Varnish alkyd is a one component coating.This product is a clear coat based on alkyd resin suitable for decorating& protecting wood made articles.It is easy to clean & resistant to humidity. This product is usually used for both interior & exterior wood works.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use
• Stir paint with a Power Mixer.
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity. The thinner should be added gradually. The consumption depends on temperature & type ofequipment & thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with Shakiba’s thinner.
• Drying time is dependent on air and applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.