Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Varnish Polyurethane is a two component coating. This product has good transparency. High gloss retention. Resistance against UV. as well as proper hardness & adhesion. Polyurethane varnish is used for protective in a wide variety of outdoor and indoor applications such as buildings and etc. It is normally applied over epoxy mid coats.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use
• Stir component A (base) with a Power Mixer.
• Add hardener to base in the proper Mixing continue stirring for 5-10 Minutes.
• After 20 – 30 minutes add Shakiba’s thinner for ready to use
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity.
• The consumption depends on temperature & type of equipment & thickness paint
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Pot life, drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition. -Adjusting the viscosity & pressure.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.