Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
It is a two component coating base on epoxy resin and includes zinc chromate as anti-corrosive pigment so this is one of the best anti-corrosive product which is recommended in the severe atmosphere condition. It has very good adhesion to and used foe steel structure, machineries, pipes, tanks, bridges, power plants and industrial environments.
• The surface should be free from any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil and grease
• Mechanical and chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environmental condition and service life.
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation
• Flush equipment with cleaner before use • Stir two components with a power mixer. Notice pot life time and mixing ratio
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity
• The thinner should be added gradually
• The consumption depends on temperature and type of equipment and thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with Shakiba’s thinner .
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Density , solid contents theoretical coverage are dependent on color
• Pot life, drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure. For better adhesion on un steel, we offer wash primer as on under.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.