Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Epoxy ester paint is a one component coating. Fast drying, good adhesion, high resistance in moisture durability & high stability are some of the main properties of this product. It is not suitable for deeping’s surfaces in water. It can be use for protection of corrosion on, the surfaces industrial structures, bridges and tankers. This paint is usually used for hull & deck ships, steel structure, marine structure and machinery in industrial environment.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use – Stir paint with a Power Mixer.
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity.
• The thinner should be added gradually.
• The consumption depends on temperature & type of equipment & thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with Shakiba’s thinner.
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Density , solid contents theoretical coverage are dependent on color
• Drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure. For better adhesion on un steel, we offer wash primer as on under.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.