Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Epoxy polyamide topcoat is a two component coating. this product has good resistance to splash and fumes of an acids, alkalis, solvent and fresh and salt water steel and off shore structures, as well as exterior tank and pipe surfaces can be coated by this paint to obtain higher resistance in corrosive environment. Such as coating system is recommended for power plants, petrochemical & oil refining and machinery.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation .
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use – Stir component A (base) with a Power Mixer.
• Add hardener to base in the proper Mixing continue stirring for 5-10 Minutes.
• After 20 – 30 minutes add Shakiba’s thinner for ready to use
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity.
• The consumption depends on temperature & type of equipment & thickness paint
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• »eep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Density , solid contents theoretical coverage are dependent on color
• Pot life, drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.