Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Pure silicone is a one component coating. It can be applied per one coat or as a topcoat on recommended primers such as ethyl silicate. This product is suitable for metallic substrates exposed to high temperatures such as stoves. Chemical factories, petrochemical sites, refineries and power plants. This paint is pure silicon which is heat resistant up to 600 0c
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use . • Stir paint with a power mixer(max.2min) .
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity .
• The thinner should be added gradually .
• The consumption depends on temperature and type of equipment and thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with Shakiba’s thinner
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• n case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Drying time is dependent or air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner and recommended to avoid high thickness of the painter; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.