Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
This product is base on alkyd resin and one component coating. It is generally u sed as second layer to improve adhesion of top coat and increase protection of the whole system. It is recommended for normal and semi-industrial environments. It is used as second layer on different kinds of machineries, steel structures, appliance, and etc.
• The surface should be free from any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil and grease.
• If the surface is smooth, it should rub by sand paper.
• Mechanical and chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system, environmental condition and service life.
• The damaged area of primer and subsequent layer should repair.
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation.
• Flush equipment with cleaner before use
• Stir two components with a power mixer. Notice pot life time and mixing ratio
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity
• The thinner should be added gradually
• The consumption depends on temperature and type of equipment and thickness paint
• Clean all equipment with Shakiba’s thinner
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Density , solid contents theoretical coverage are dependent on color
• Pot life, drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure. For better adhesion on un steel, we offer wash primer as on under.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.